Business in Exeter
Exeter, being an important regional centre, is the location of choice for the offices and regional headquarters of many national and international companies.
The City Council provides much support and help for businesses, from multinational corporations to sole-trader start-ups. There is commercial property available in the city centre, and the many business parks – carefully planned and unobtrusive, but easy to access – also providing space for light industry.
Principal business parks are:
• Marsh Barton Industrial Estate – mainly automotive.
• Sowton Industrial Estate – includes Royal Mail, B&Q and Homebase.
• Pynes Hill between city centre and M5 jct 30 – includes Norwich Union and The Prince's Trust.
• Exeter Business Park between city centre and M5 jct 29 – includes the Met Office, BT, Bass and Vodafone.
• There’s also Matford, Park Five, Pinhoe, Skypark and the University’s Innovation Centre.
For more information go to www.exeter.gov.uk and click on Business.
Search Exeter Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Guest Houses and Self Catering Accommodation.
Select your preferred start date from the calendar to view events.